Sunday, March 27, 2016

Introduction

Hello,

My wife and I have been married for 21 years. We both believe that the husband is called to be the head of the family and that the wife is to obey her husband. Before we were married, I came to the conclusion that women are not naturally obedient. If they are to be obedient, as I believe God requires, their husbands must help them. I help my wife to be obedient by expecting her obedience and by punishing her when she isn't. Her punishment usually includes a spanking on her bare bottom.

My wife does not like being spanked, but she has learned that submitting to punishment is necessary for her to be the obedient, submissive wife she desires to be. Over the years, she has learned to behave and I do not need to spank her very often any more, but it still happens.

We hope that this blog will encourage other couples to grow in their domestic discipline marriages. That requires men to grow in their leadership and their willingness to enforce their family rules. It also requires women to grow in their obedience and submissiveness. Our experience, and that of many others, is that the more you work on these things, the stronger and happier your marriage will be.

Please reply to this and other posts on this blog. I do not want this to be just my thoughts, but a place to safely discuss domestic discipline. I encourage debate and disagreements, but expect commenters to be respectful of others and of  the theme of this blog. I reserve the right to remove comments that are not encouraging and supporting of others.

1 comment:

GeorgeI said...

I do believe you're right.
And a good traditional wife helps also to raise happy daugheters, lovingly submitted to their father until marriage day.