Thursday, April 7, 2016

More Often

I spank my wife and have for over 20 years, but I still find I don't do it often enough. My wife is happier, I am happier, our marriage is better, when she has been spanked recently. I know that and yet, I still tend to talk myself out of spanking her. She doesn't give excuses, I give them for her, "She isn't feeling well", "Now is not a good time", "She didn't mean to be disrespectful","Maybe I wasn't clear about what I expected". While I am talking myself out of spanking her, life moves on and it seems too late.

Here is my three-point plan to correct this.
     1. Enforce the rules. Remember it is my job, not hers to interpret the rules. 
     2. No excuses. I don't accept them from her, I shouldn't accept them from me either. 
     3. If it crosses my mind that she should be spanked, then she should. Otherwise, I talk myself out of it.

Do other men find that they tend not to spank as often as they should? How do you deal with that?

No comments: